Snacks - Yummy crunchy & crispy Chapati Cutlet

Hi there!

I and my husband were out of town and when we returned back, I got into the kitchen and noticed that my kids did not eat the Roti's cooked by my maid the previous night.   They enjoyed some special food made by my sister :)

What could I have done with the left over Roti's????

This is what I made with the left over Roti's...   Yummy crunchy & crispy Chapati Cutlet... No one even realized that they were made of Roti's :)  Do try this receipe and you may want the maid to make extra Roti's  next time...

I have created a page Prema's Adukkala on Facebook with pictures of most of the dishes cooked by me... Do visit the page


Chapati Cutlet

Ingredients :
Left Over Chapati / Roti - 5
Grated Carrot - 1/2 cup
Grated Cabbage - 1/2 cup
Mashed Potato - 1 cup
Green Chillies 2 to 3
Grated Ginger - 1 tsp
Corriander leaves - 2 tbsp
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp     
Lemon Juice of  1/2  lemon 
Rava - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste Oil for frying

See step by step preparation pictures below :

Method:

Coarsely grind the chapati's and put them in a bowl.  Add all other ingredients and make a dough. Keep aside for 10 minutes

Make desired shapes of the cutlet and pat the cutlet in rava and shallow fry.  Serve with Sauce or make sandwiches or wraps.








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts