Instant Bread Dahi Wada

I am sure all you mother's out there will agree with me that each one of us sometimes are confused as what new dish one can make  for our kids when they are back from school / college.

I have taken a break from work to be with my son who is appearing for his XIIth board exams... he is also a foodie and like me enjoys and also can make few dishes which will ensure that when I am not around he can make his food and he would not go hungry :)

I cannot imagine sitting idle and the best way to pass my time is to cook something and get rid of my boredom...

I am sharing with all my reader's a  dish that I made several times, which has been a favorite of all family and friends.

This is an instant recipe which does not need planning... Most of the ingredients will be available at your home readily... So go ahead and make this yummy dish which does not require soaking, grinding and frying!

Ingredients :

Bread Slices - 6
Fresh Curd - 2 cups (Keep in fridge)
Sugar and Salt to taste

Ingredients for serving:

Finely cut onion
Finely cut tomato
Green Coriander
Fine Sev
Jeera Powder
Red Chilli Powder
Chaat Masala

Method :


Cut the bread with a katori in round shape. Put this in a serving dish and serve with all the above ingredients and add the curd and serve immediately.












Comments

Popular Posts