Easy Home made Garlic Bread

I recently got some Garlic Pickle and my son and I love to eat this pickle with our meals. 

My daughter Ria would not eat the Garlic Pickle and would say I don't like the smell of Garlic...  But, when we go out to eat at a Pizza joint or call for home delivery, the demand from my daughter is for Garlic Bread...

This morning she said she wanted Garlic Bread for her Tiffin.... I made this is just 15 -20 minutes..  This ensured that she ate Garlic in some other form... Henceforth, Garlic bread will be home made and not from Pizza Hut or Dominos :). 

She gave a big hug and said Mama the garlic bread is awesome... it made my day!

Here is the simple recipe... Make this yummy dish and get  big hug from your little one's!

Ingredients :

French Bread - 1 Loaf (I used the normal bread loaf)
Butter 4 table spoon
Finely cut Corriander leaves - 1 tbsp
Crushed Garlic - 1 tbsp
Chilly Flakes - 2 tsp
Oregano - 2 tsp
Salt - if required

Method :

I made this on the non stick pan as my Oven is not functioning.


Mix all ingredients in the butter and apply a thick layer to the bread on both sides. Toast in on a low flame... Cut them into long sticks and serve this with any dip of your choice! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts