Green Chicken Kebab

I loved to eat fish and chicken and would enjoy the curry or starter if someone made it for me.  Things have changed after marriage as my better half loves to eat Non Veg.  Now I clean the fish / chicken and also make good dishes.

Our  very close friend Usha visited us from US last week.  We were planning to go out for lunch.. but I insisted that we spent quality time with her as going out to the hotel would have taken lot of our time travelling. 

I was very happy that Usha enjoyed the dishes cooked for her and complimented me which definitely kept my spirits high :)

I will share with you the recipe of Green Chicken Kebab.

Ingredients :

Boneless Chicken - 1/2 Kg
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2tsp
Kasuri Methi - 1/2 tsp
Jeera Powder -1/2 trsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Thick Curd - 1 cup
Lime Juice
Corriander leaves & Mint leaves
Green Chillies - 2
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp

Method :

Wash the chicken well.  Grind Corriander & Mint leaves with green chillies and keep aside.  In a bowl, take Curd and all the other masala and the ground green chutney and mix well. 

Add this mixture to the chicken and marinate it for 1 to 2 hours.  Add 2 tbsp oil in a non stick Kadai and add the marinated chicken and cook this with a covered lid for 30 minutes.  You need not add any water to this as the chicken will leave enough water and get cooked well.  Keep checking in between so that the dish does not get burnt.


Serve hot with Green Chutney, Onion rings and Lemon  and relish this popular Indian starter! 









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts