Simple Brownie with Oreo Biscuits

Do you have a sweet tooth, then this is a must try recipe for you!  It's very easy to make and yummy to eat!!

I saw this recipe on a food group and my sincere thanks to Gauriji who posted this simple recipe... With her permission I am posting this for all my viewers, followers and well wishers!

May be it's a birthday, anniversary or Valentine's day or just a treat for your friends... make this dish and treat your loved one's!

Yesterday, after noting down this recipe, I picked up my purse and went to the near- by shop to buy Oreo Biscuits.  I decided to treat my family with this Oreo Biscuit Brownie after dinner.   All at home really appreciated and enjoyed the Brownie.  My husband said, if you would have not told that it was made of Oreo biscuit, we would have not realized it at all!

I was not fond very fond of baking... but recently, I tried baking several types of simple cakes at home in Pressure Cooker for my children who have a sweet tooth.  I have been crazy these days as I remember baking 2 cakes in a day recently :).  The truth is when your dish / recipe turns out the way you expected it to be, you want to do more of it to perfect your creations!

See below how simple it is to make these Brownies!



Ingredients :

20 Oreo biscuits (any flavour)
1 cup milk
1 packet Blue Eno
2-3 tea spoons of sugar
Cashew Nuts - 10 - 12 (broken into pieces)

Method :

Pre heat the cooker with salt and keep the Jhali (stand) on the salt till you make the batter and put this on low flame.

Put the Oreo Biscuits, Milk, Sugar and make a paste.  Add the Cashew nuts and mix well. Your batter is ready.  Now add the Eno to this batter and mix well.  Grease the tin and pour this batter into it. Just tap the tin.

Place the tin into the cooker and close the lid after removing the ring.  No whistle to be put on the cooker.   Cook on low flame  for 40 to 45 minutes.  Switch off the gas and put a knife through the middle of the Brownie and check if the batter sticks then you have to cook it for another 5 minutes.  If the knife comes out clean, the Brownie is ready.  

Let the cooker cool and after about an hour or so you may cut this into desired shapes and enjoy it with Ice-Cream or just eat them as they are! 

















Comments

Popular Posts