Instant Kaju Katli

A little bit of patience, few minutes of kneading and your Instant Kaju Katli is ready with just few ingredients - Cashew, Sugar & Milk Powder!!

During my childhood days, I used to like eating Milk Powder and when we had half day school, after having lunch my mother used to sleep and rest for some time.   I used to take this opportunity to take my sister into confidence and slowly open the Amul Milk Powder Tin without making any noise and quickly put 2 to 3 spoons in my mouth and ejoyed it liking eating chocolates.... hahahahaha.   Even today when I remember this I just cannot stop smiling to myself. 

This is how I made this Instant Kaju Katli

Ingredients :

Powdered Cashew nuts - 1 cup
Powdered Sugar - 1/2 cup
Milk Powder - 2 tbsp
Warm water - 2 tbsp

Method :

Mix all the powder and knead it by adding 1 tsp warm water and gradually add rest of the water till you get a firm dough.  Roll this dough on a butter paper into a thick square roti and cut it into diamond shapes.


Wasn't that too easy to make it... so why wait go ahead and make this dessert which will be liked by all!!



Comments

Popular Posts