Tawa Adraki Palak Kebab

 

 My stock of vegetables were to be refilled.  Rajesh was going out to Xerox some papers.  I asked him to get some vegetables on his way back home.  He came with 2 big bunches of Palak (Spinach) :).

My friends had gifted me a LG Microwave and  I had attended the sessions that the LG team had conducted for operating the microwave.   I had noted down the recipe of Adraki Palak Kebabs which I learnt during one of the classes.  I am not good at operating the microwave, so prefer making this on the Tawa and hence renamed it as Tawa Adraki Palak Kebab :).


I have made it several times at home for family.  There was no other way to make use of the Palak that my hubby got but to make some good appetizer.

These Kebabs are made with a combination of ginger, spinach, and the potato is used for the binding .  Bread Crumbs  gives them a  sweet and rich flavour and the mixture is added with other spices to make this dish.  It is a great evening snack which can be served with chutney or tomato sauce. 

You may jot down the recipe and get make this dish for your family and friends!

Ingredients :

1 Bunch of Spinach - cleaned, washed and finely chopped
1 Large Onion - finely chopped
2 potatoes boiled, peeled and mashed
2 to 3 Green chillies - finely chopped
Grated Ginger - 1 1/2 tbsp
Small bunch of coriander leaves, finely chopped
Bread crumbs - 4 to 5 breads
Coriander seeds coarsely pounded - 1 tbsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Amchur (mango) powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying



Method:

Combine together all ingredients except for oil and shape them into pattice.  Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.  Heat a pan and drizzle some oil.  Place 4 to 5 Pattice and shallow fry the Kebabs till golden brown.  Serve hot with Tomato Sauce.















Comments

Popular Posts