Fresh Home Made Maaza Video - Beat the heat this summer!

Hey Friends,


Today, I am very excited to share with you my first Video of Fresh Home Made Maaza.  My sister, Priyadarshini helped me with recording this video at home.  It took us almost 3 to 4 hours to record this Video.  Thanks to her for her patience and support!

It's almost a year that we have recorded this Video. Today is double celebration for me as there are around 2,06,366 clicks on my blog with 149 recipes uploaded and I am also publishing this Video which is the 150th post to celebrate this Success!

My colleague from Chennai Office, Pankaj Kumar Sinha is in Pune for an assignment.  He is also a Foodie and we keep discussing food when we travel to office for work.  He shared with me the software to upload videos and I am very thankful to him as this software has finally helped me to achieve another goal of launching a Video :)

A special thanks to my husband Rajesh Sivadasan who has helped me with editing the Video and finally publishing it for my viewers!

I am sure you will enjoy watching the Video and leave your valuable comments & feedback!

Signing off till we publish the next Video!!



Comments

Popular Posts