Bread Cutlets

I wait for Friday's... as on Friday's I get to sleep an hour more in the morning as Rajesh and myself would eat lunch at the office canteen and I do not have to get up that early to make our lunch :).

I had got a packet of bread yesterday evening, planning to make sandwiches for breakfast today... In the morning when I got into the kitchen, I dropped the plan of making Sandwiches and decided to make Bread Cutlets instead...

My colleagues Meghana Dindorkar and Nitika Dua tasted the Cutlets and were all praises for the dish.  I thought it would not taste good when it gets cold but I was wrong :).



I promised them that I would soon update the recipe during this weekend and I am fulfilling my promise made to them.  Girls ... I hope you will definitely make the dish and let me know your feedback :)

So friends, make a note of this simple recipe and you too make this for your family and friends!

Ingredients :

Brown or White Bread - 6 slices
Green Chili paste - 2 tsp
Milk - 1/4th Cup
Besan Powder (Gram Flour) - 1/4th cup
Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying



Method:

Make the Chilli paste and cut the coriander leaves and keep aside.  Take the bread and pour the milk and soak it for 2 to 3 minutes.  Now add the chilli paste, coriander leaves, Besan powder, salt and mix well to make a dough.  You may add more Besan if required.  Take few drops of oil on your palm and make kebabs of desired shape and deep fry them in oil and serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.


You and your family will definitely like this dish and they will be all praises for you when you treat them with these Cutlets!  Enjoy :)
















Comments

Popular Posts