Instant Marie-Choco Balls

These days children prefer eating cream biscuit...I mean the cream from the biscuit :)  I would have to make cakes or Brownies from the biscuit to finish my biscuit stock ...

I like to eat Marie biscuit with tea... It's crispy and light... My children would not even look at the plate of biscuits and would want to eat something  else during Tea time.

I got this recipe from one of the food groups... It did not take me much time to make this dessert.  I had got milkmaid and kept in stock as I had planned to make cake during the weekend. All the ingredients were ready but  I was not able to find the milkmaid tin at the place that I had kept it.  My son loves to drink this condensed milk and I figured out that he had finished the entire tin :(  I was very upset with him... I remembered my childhood days when I used to steal and eat plenty of milk powder when my mother used to sleep in the afternoon :)

I have a habit.. and I can't change it... I have to complete the work that I take up, maybe it is at work place or home :). 

I found another way to make the condensed milk and my dessert was ready... I had to freeze the dessert for some time.  The first person who got to taste this was my hubby... a person who does not like to eat chocolates... but after eating one... he said he wanted one more :)  So I was by now sure that it was awesome!

My friends in office also had this today morning and they all appreciated and no one realized that it was made from biscuit :)

Let me tell you how I made this :


Ingredients :

1 Packet Marie Biscuit
Cocoa  Powder - 2 tbsp
Milkmaid - 4 to 5 tbsp (you may use more if required)
Grated white chocolate
Butter

Note : Since I did not have milkmaid, I took 2 tbsp of milk powder, added 2 tbsp of sugar and some milk and blended it in the mixer to a thick paste and used this instead of milkmaid.

Method :

Sieve and use the fine biscuit powder.  To this add 1 tbsp of Coco powder and milkmaid  and combine to form a smooth dough. Grease your fingers and palm with melted butter and roll into small balls. Keep aside. Roll the balls in grated white chocolate.  I put this in the freezer for some time before serving this delicious dessert.

This is an ideal dessert for kids parties...So next time, your children or family member refuses to eat the Marie biscuit... make this instant chocolate and get loads of applause!












Comments

  1. Hello there Premlata

    You have a great blog with some great recipes and awesome photography. I am reaching out to you from www.itspotluck.com a social platform for Indian/Desi food lovers. It is a community of hundreds of food bloggers with thousands of recipes and counting. You might find some fellow bloggers from India and abroad as well on our platform.

    The current services are just a beginning and we will be adding additional functionalities that will truly make this a global platform for Indian food.

    We hope you like what we are presenting and would join our growing community of Indian food lovers. Don’t wait - join today. Our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/its.Potluck is frequently updated with food related news and exciting recipes so stay connected via facebook as well.

    If you face any challenges in registering please contact us at comments@itspotluck.com

    Thank you and looking forward to having you as part of itsPotluck community.

    Please ignore this email if you are already a member.

    itsPotluck
    www.itspotluck.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts