Summer Mint Punch

It's been a busy day today as Rajesh is off to work and I have to drop and pick up Ria from her drawing class.  The sun is bright and it's too hot to move out of the house :(.  To quench her thirst 
Ria first puts loads of ice cubes in her bottle and then fills it with water and carries it with her while she goes out to play...

She was getting really bored at home this afternoon. I called her to the kitchen while I was cooking lunch and encouraged her to help me with making Tomato Kadhi today which we enjoyed with steaming hot Rice, pickle and Papad.  I promised to make her a drink by the time she comes back home from her class.

In another half hour, I have to go to pick her up from her class.. I just made the Summer Mint Punch which just took me 10 minutes.  I am sure she will be thrilled to have it when she is back :).



You can make them for your get-togethers or for your loved ones. This delicious drink with fresh muddled mint will be relished by all. Give this recipe a try this summer and do leave your feedback and comments!!

Ingredients :
(1 serving)

Chilled water - 1 cup
Orange Flavored Powder - 1 tbsp
Lime Juice - 1 tsp
Pineapple flavored powder - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 2 tsp
Mint leaves - 3 to 5
Cut fruits - for garnishing

Method :

Mix all the ingredients well in the chilled water.  You may serve it in a glass with mint leaves and mixed fruits.  I just added finely chopped apples to the drink.  It's refreshing to have it during the summer... So go ahead and try out this recipe.









Comments

Popular Posts