Cheezy Pasta



I completed 20 years at Indus Software on 1st September 2018 which was a great milestone for me…Loads of old memories gets me nostalgic…The last few days at work… I am very emotional and what bothers me is not meeting my colleagues who have been a part of my journey everyday… the daily routine, the potluck luncheons and all the fun that I had with my friends at work place…these are few messages colleagues sent me when they moved on from the organization …I cherish these and I get motivated to read such appreciations so have quoted them in this blog…

“Prema - I love everything that you cook. There is always something special in every dish of yours. You accompanying us during lunch is a treat… Pallavi Goswami”

“Prema - I will miss our lunch team and tasty dishes made by you.. Rasika Kukade”

"That Burrrpppp after PaniPuri says everything... Piyush Kardile!"

The last few weeks I have been treating all my besties with some home cooked food… The journey ahead for me is very exciting… I would be living my dreams and do all that I wanted to do….

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou…

Well, my daughter demanded for some Pasta for her tiffin and told me that she does not require the Masala version…but want cheese pasta… Demand accepted and implemented the next day….  Cheezy Pasta… it is like life… it’s a  combination of  Magic & Pasta… the secret ingredient is the Cheese!

Without taking much of your time… let’s look at the ingredients and steps to make this easy recipe.

Ingredients :

Boiled Pasta – Penne / Spiral – 400 gms
Oil 1/2  tsp
Mozzarella Cheese – 3 cubes
Parmesan Cheese – 2 cubes
Boiled Sweet Corn – ½ cup
Blanched Carrot – 1 small cut into long thin pieces
Capsicum steamed- 1 cut into long pieces
2 pinches powdered black pepper
Water - 4 cups
Oregano - 1 tsp
Red Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
Grated garlic - 2 pods
Milk - 2 cups
Maida - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Lays cream and onion chips crushed
Chopped Coriander leaves - handful



Method:


Boil 4 cups water add little oil and salt into it and cook the pasta.  Drain of the water and wash it under cold running water and keep it aside.   Take butter in a pan and when hot add  the veggies and cook well for 3 to 4 minutes. To this add the maida and mix well.  It's now time to add the milk... the white sauce it ready.  Now add in the pepper powder, oregano and grated garlic, salt and boil this mixture.  Put off the flame and when the sauce it hot add the grated Mozzarella Cheese and mix well.  Now add in the cooked pasta and mix well.  Take a serving bowl and put the pasta into the bowl.  Garnish with Parmesan Cheese, crushed Lays- Cream & Onions chips & Coriander leaves and enjoy every bite of this yummy dish!

Await your feedback & comments.  Do share the recipe to all your groups!




















Comments

Popular Posts