Healthy Oats Dry Fruit Jaggery Ladoo


I am glad to inform you all that now I am a registered home Chef on Mealtango!  This platform has given me the opportunity to serve customers with homely & healthy food.  I cater only on weekends...Last week, I got the first order from a customer who has written a very detailed review with was very motivating!

So... here is an opportunity for you to taste the food I cook... Just click on the link below to get to my page and place your order :  https://mealtango.com/profile/Premlata/6689

I am sharing this healthy Oats Dry Fruit Jaggery Ladoo to celebrate this success with all of you!


Ingredients :

Oats - 2 Cups (I used Quaker Oats)
Powdered Jaggery - 1 cup
Handfull of dry fruits - Almonds, Cashewnuts & Black Raisins
Ghee - 2 to 3 tbsp
3 to 4 tbsp of jaggery syrup.

Method :

In a Kadai dry roast the Oats on low flame... allow this to cool.  In a mixer, powder the roasted oats. Add little ghee to a small pan, fry the black raisins and put in a plate.  Roast the almonds & cashews and cut them into small pieces.  Mix the dry fruits, oats powder, powdered jaggery, the jaggery syrup & the ghee and mix this well... Make medium sized ladoos and store them in air tight containers.... I bet this will get over in minutes!!

So enjoy this healthy ladoo and help me celebrate my success!!

















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts