Bombay Chapati Sandwich

Since last week, my mobile was switched off as my phone broke down and I feel I have missed carrying something with me...Last weekend was not very great.  My daughter and son were the most effected as they could not reach me and speak to me while I was at office... The new generation definitely cannot survive without mobile phones :).

All the mobiles that I owned had a tragedy... some got stolen, while the other's broke down.. Hope to keep the new mobile in safe custody!

I recently got this recipe from the net and was waiting to make this.  I asked my maid to make some additional Chapati's for dinner... The same day made this awesome Bombay Chapati Sandwich for dinner.... So next time, when the packet of bread is missing from the kitchen & you have some fresh Chapati's or left over Chapatis  from the previous meal, don't you worry... you can make this yummy sandwich and I bet all of them will enjoy the meal :).  I have added Tomato Sauce / Pizza Sauce which is not in the original recipe.



Ingredients :

Fresh or Left over Chapati's - 6
Green Chutney
Tomato Sauce / Pizza Sauce
Sliced Onions - 1
Sliced Tomatoes - 1
Sliced Cucumber - 1
Sliced Capcicum - 1
Boiled potatoes smashed - 1 big
Chaat Masala
Salt & Pepper to taste
Cheese
Oil & Butter

Method :

Take one Chapati and apply green chutney, add the toppings of sliced onions, sprinkle chaat masala, salt and pepper & loads of cheese, add another Chapati to this and repeat this with tomato sauce / pizza sauce and other toppings, chaat masala, salt and pepper & loads of cheese.  Repeat this with other chapati's.  
Now heat the non stick pan and add some butter and oil and transfer the chapati to the pan and cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes.  Flip it to the other side and cover with a lid and cook for another 2 minutes... with the help of a knife or pizza cutter, slice them into pieces and enjoy it hot just out of the pan!


Do try and share your feedback!























Comments

Popular Posts