Mavila Juice / Mango Leaf Juice - Good for managing Diabetes


One morning my son came into the kitchen and told me that he would be plucking the mango leaves from the small mango plant that is growing in my pot... I got furious as it is a small plant and don't like to pluck the leaves or flowers from my terrace garden.
After 2 days when he went out to buy some grocery for me he came back with Mango leaves from our society mango tree and shared the below recipe with me and also made this for us....It was extremely refreshing!!!

I am sure you all would have mango trees available in your garden or society. Do try making this drink and don't forget to share like and subscribe for more quick recipes!!!

Did you know that Mango leaves are useful for :

Managing diabetes.
Good in treating gall and kidney stones
Lowers Blood pressure etc.
Let us see the ingredients required to make this very refreshing drink.. :

Mango leaves - 5 to 6
One piece of Ginger
Cardamom - 2
Sugar - 1/4th cup ( you can also use Sugar free / Honey / Stevia to make this drink)
Lemon Juice of half lemon
Pinch of salt to taste
Water - 1 to 2 glass

Method :
Grind everything well to a fine paste... Sieve it and transfer to a glass serve chilled with ice cubes... Enjoy!!



If you try this recipe do share your feedback with me..

Comments

Popular Posts