Healthy Apple Dates Salad


Wishing all my readers & followers a Very Happy & Healthy 2019!!!

It’s been 3 months that I am at home…Out of the corporate world after working for 27 years... These 3 months were the worst days of my life… I missed office and my colleagues, my work, the daily routine…  I cried every morning like a baby remembering all the moments that I spent at my workplace where I served for 20 long years!  Every time a colleague called to speak to me I got emotional… I was depressed…this resulted in my Spondylitis condition to aggravate… I struggled for 2 weeks to get out of it. 

My husband stood like a pillar of support and motivated me to come of out this bad phase and concentrate on fulfilling my dreams!  I saw inspirational videos to come out of the situation… I joined a baking workshop and got to learn the art of icing and tried experimenting with them. I spent time cooking various dishes to keep myself busy… I got busy with food orders and used to get free by the time my daughter was back from school… My family is having a great time enjoying the new cuisines that I cook and my full time presence at home… my daughter is extremely happy that I am at home when she is back from school…



I am sure 2019 will be a super year for all of us with lot of positivity, good growth, good health and happiness!!

Let me share a Healthy Apple Dates Salad recipe with all of you which I made recently! 

Ingredients:

Apple – 2 nos 
Seedless Dates – 5 to 6                
Lemon Juice of half lemon
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Yoghurt – 1 cup
Pepper & Salt (rock salt) to taste
Coriander leaves
Cumin Powder – 1/4th tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Almonds – 4 to 5

Method :

Wash apples and cut them into medium cubes.  Squeeze half lemon into the cut apples/  This will stop the apples from changing colour.  Add in cut dates,honey, yogurt, pepper & salt, cumin powder, chaat masala and mix all the ingredients well. Garnish with coriander leaves & sliced almonds.  Enjoy this salad chilled… Do try this recipe and share, like and follow me for more interesting recipes!








Comments

Popular Posts