Biscuit Ice-Cream - Simply Sinful!

Praising anybody for his or her task can increase the confidence of the receiver. The word “Appreciation” looks smaller from outside but it can help achieve anything if used properly. This word is the most powerful word for motivating someone. If someone gets appreciated for a certain task then that person always gives best in all further tasks!

Since April / May 2017, our Internal System Support Team at office have been working very hard to complete an assignment for my department and they delivered part of the project successfully in June this year!  It was equally an important achievement for me as it was a long pending goal for me on my to do list :). 

The best way to appreciate their work according to me was to treat the team with a home cooked meal!  I carried some soft Idli's & chutney for them for morning breakfast and a dessert which all of them enjoyed! Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than to watch someone’s enjoyment spread over their whole face when they bite into any of the delicious food that I cook. Watching their reaction is like opening gifts for me :).  They all were extremely happy and thanked me saying they were really motivated by the appreciation received!

We are expecting the last phase of the project to be completed sometime in this week and as promised to them, I will be treating them again for this achievement too!!

I am sharing the Dessert recipe with you which I have named Biscuit - Ice Cream!  I was motivated when Prashant and Pooja (our  friends from Mumbai) who had visited us recently appreciated the taste of this simply sinful dish!

Let's take a look at what you require to make this dish



Ingredients :

Marie light biscuits - 200 gm (I used Orange Marie)
Amul Cream - 250 gm
Icing Sugar 4 tbsp
Milk - 1 /2 bowl
Raisins - hand full
Almonds, Cashews - Hand full roasted and sliced

Method:

Beat the cream and sugar over a bowl of ice until the cream starts to thicken. Dip the Marie biscuits in a little milk and set it in a container.  Pour some of the cream mixture over it.  Sprinkle the dry fruits over this.  Repeat the process making layers of Marie biscuit, cream and dry fruits.

Now allow it to set in the refrigerator for around an hour... and there your Yummy dessert is all ready to serve... It's almost like an Ice cream :)


Note : You can try adding Pineapple or fruit of your choice over the cream before you put the next layer.


















Comments

Popular Posts